Sunday, June 24, 2007

Greetings from Provincetown, MA.!

Hi-
I am grateful to Carla Morse for creating a blog "space" for me to write about my experiences in the oldeset art colony in the U.S., Provincetown, Massachusetts. I am a fine art photographer working in 12 color 44" Giclee. My gallery mate is Ilona Royce-Smithkin. A much revered impressionist painter who is simply an extraordinary human being to share space with.
My large format fine art photography has been extremely popular. It has been quite a ride! Many times people have reacted in very emotinally charged and unusual ways when first seeing my work. Particularly my images of Cape Cod. This blog is my way of sharing my experiences with you.
Check back to read about my endeavors.
Angela

2 comments:

Dyke on a Bike said...

Don't forget to let everyone know about your web site - www. russophoto.com

wednesday's child said...

Wow! Another hidden treasure! Thanks to Paul for showing this to me!